Make your own advent calendar using furniture and unused wrapping paper! By I Love to Create Blog
Type of CraftEdit
- 24 Small Nails
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- Wrapping Paper
- Tim Holtz Hinge Clips
- Coca-Cola Crate
- Cardboard or chipboard
- Small Gift Tags
- 24 Small Gifts
- Tim Holtz Bingo Game Pieces
- Measure the size of the 24 squares in crate.
- Cut out 24 pieces of chipboard and cardboard.
- Select 24 styles and cut them into squares slightly larger than the cardboard pieces.
- Wrap the squares like gifts. You can use tape on the backside or Collage Pauge and decoupage the paper down.
- Using Tacky Glue adhere small polka dotted gift cards to the backsides to give them a finished look.
- Use Tacky Glue to attach the bingo chips to the cards
- Hammer 24 small nails in the top center of each compartment.
- Fill the cubbies with treats and hang your cards with a clip!
- Start counting down to Christmas!