Use your fingerprints and paint to make a useful keepsake gift for Dad. This simple but adorable cup says it all!
Type of CraftEdit
- White coffee mug (Note that diffrent colours of mugs and paints work well together, you can experiment - this is just a example)
- Enamel paints: black, red, blue or pink
- Thin pointed paint brush
- Be sure that coffee mug is clean and dry.
- Use child’s thumb and red enamel paint to add the “daddy” figure on the cup. You can make the figure larger if it looks too small.
- Use blue paint (or pink for a girl) and pointing finger to add the child on the cup.
- Use a thin paint brush to draw on legs and arms, connect arms between characters so that they are holding hands.
- Use thin paintbrush to add hair.
- Use thin paintbrush to write “Daddy” above the characters and “& me” below the characters.
- Bake mug in the oven as directed on the back of the enamel paint bottle. You can also air dry, however air drying requires many days as opposed to a few hours in a low temp oven.