This is an easy way to make envelopes. If the envelope made with 1 page is too small, make it with 4,6,8,10 or more pages. Just glue one side of the paper to another if you're making it with more. IT'S EASY!
- 1 or an even number of paper
- A glue stick
- If making it with an even number of pages, glue the ends of together in a big rectangle.
- Take a corner from one of the smaller sides and move it to a few inches under the diagonal corner. Make sure the side touches the other. Cut of the remaining paper to make it a square.
- Fold the 4 corners evenly to touch the centre.
- Glue 3 of the corners together.
- Decorate it! It's yours!
If you have any questions, please contact Head.Boy.Hog