Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A unique bracelet, especially for teens.
- Old Scrabble game pieces
- Small vice, or heavy safety gloves and courage. (That's a joke, this project's easy don't worry)
- Drill with a small bit
- Painters Tape
- Dividing beads if wished
- 1) Find game pieces that spell out whatever you want.
- 2) Wrap the sides of the piece in tape. Not the sides you will drill through. This gives it protection from the jaws of the vice.
- 3) Put the piece into the vice and secure. After marking where you want the hole, take your drill and carefully drill a hole through each piece trying to make it as straight as possible.
- 4) After you are finished, remove the tape and if you wish sand around the holes for a smooth finish.
- 5) Thread them onto elastic with your spacer bead, then go out and show off! You've now made an awesome bracelet!
This craft comes from craftbits.com