Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This patriotic pillow shines brightly as a symbol of your U.S.A. pride. A simple application of Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint in metallic red gives this pillow star power in your Fourth of July décor. Designed by Allee Marderosian.
Type of CraftEdit
- Tulip® Sponge Pouncer™
- Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint
- BI15803 Christmas Red
- Cotton fabric – white
- Sewing machine with thread to match fabric
- Chalk pencil
- Painter’s tape – 1” width
- Trace two stars from pattern with chalk pencil onto fabric.
- Cut two stars from fabric.
- Add parallel lines of painter’s tape on the right side of one fabric star. Separate tape strips by 1”.
- With Tulip® Sponge Pouncer, apply a layer of Red Tulip® Soft® paint between tape strips.
- Remove tape. Let dry completely.
- Align fabric stars on top of one another, with right sides together. Use sewing machine to sew a ¼” seam around all edges, leaving an opening of about 3”. Trim off excess fabric at points of star and turn right side out.
- Stuff pillow with fiberfill. Use needle and thread to hand sew closed. Finished pillow will measure approximately 22” wide.