Welcome to the Craft Corner! This new blog series will explore one new craft project every week. It's time to break out the craft kit and your inner creativity. Let's get started!
And the topic for the week is...
- Jar, Pot, or Vase (preferably clear)
- Dye (optional)
- Quick Dry Glue
Rope Vase #1
- Line up your rope around the vase or pot
- Take the quick dry glue and glue the rope directly to the vase
- Braid as you see in the diagram to the right.
- Take extra rope and cover up the glued area with the rope as shown.
Rope Vase #2
- Turn the pot upside down and start swirling the rope on the bottom.
- Glue the rope down to the pot at certain intervals to make sure the rope stays put.
- Prepare your dye (optional) and dip the vase in as shown.