Welcome to the Craft Corner! This new blog series will explore one new craft project every week. It's time to break out the craft kit and your inner creativity. Let's get started!
And the topic for the week is...
- Cupcakes or Cupcake Mix
- Printed Oscar Movie or Actor/Actress Photos
- Fun Printed Envelopes
- Gold Glitter
- Inverted cut out of an Oscar trophy
- Bake the cupcakes
- Cut out the printed images and tape them to the toothpicks.
- Stick the toothpicks in and put on a tray. Voila!
- Layer the printed envelope under the Oscar trophy cut out
- Fill the cut out with a layer of glue.
- Pour the glitter over the glue
- Shake out the envelope then let dry.
- Use this to put your ballots and votes inside!
Do you want more craft ideas? Check out the Let's Get Crafty blog page!