Welcome to the Craft Corner! This new blog series will explore one new craft project every week. It's time to break out the craft kit and your inner creativity. Let's get started!
And the topic for the week is...
Putting hot pans directly on the counter or table can ruin the surface. Use a trivet to protect the pot and your tables! A great way to use leftover wine corks is to create your own DIY wine cork trivet.
- 5-30 wine corks (depending on how big or small you want the trivet to be)
- Super glue
- Optional: Wood tray
- Arrange the corks in the shape you want
- Super glue the corks together in the correct shape
- Tie string around the edges so that the corks stay together when they dry. Remove the string when you are done.
- If you place the corks in a tray, arrange them and super glue them inside the tray one by one.
Do you want more craft ideas? Check out the Let's Get Crafty blog page!