Don't fret Harry Potter fanatics, though the series has come to an end, we can still have plenty of fun and enjoyment from the series. In fact, there is a recent video that has been posted on Hungry Nation that details how one could create their own Butterbeer.
- Stir together 3/4th cup brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons of water in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- When it comes to low boil, place a candy thermometer in the pan and stop stirring. Keep an eye on it until it comes to 240 degrees.
- In another bowl, place 5 tablespoons of softened butter, a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- When the first pan reaches 240 degrees, add the other ingredients into it. Then add a quarter cup of heavy cream. Mix together and let it cool.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of butter beer and top it with seltzer water. Stir.
- Feel free to add in a shot of whatever is your favorite liquor or beer in out, if you so prefer.
VideoHow to Make Butterbeer Butter Beer Recipe for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2(03:15)